Who are you?

I watched this video this morning about what a guy did with a $25,000 marketing budget from 20th Century Fox, promoting the movie, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty."  It's a great movie if you haven't seen it by the way.  If you take a few minutes to watch the video, you'll see why I wanted to share it.  The questioned that's posed is, what would you do with some "extra" money if you had it.

Watching something like this reminds me of who I am…and I don't mean all the things people normally tell you they are…like their occupation or where they are from…

I'm talking about the bigger picture.  That we are all humans created equal.  That we all deserve love.  That we all have great potential to change the world.  That this life is awfully short and must not be squandered.  This video reminds me that we all have something to give and we all have a part to play.  God may be the conductor of the symphony but we are the orchestra.


Comments

Popular Posts