#updates

Hi wonderful people.

Well the time is marching forward to me moving to the farm.  Maybe the word march isn't the best descriptor, too utilitarian.  Perhaps better stated, time is carrying us along.  Just as sound doesn't travel in a vacuum, I guess we can't really exist without time.

Not sure where I'm going with that and definitely sure that no one needs the useless musings.

Anyway.  It's difficult for me to not be excited about the summer season.  The longer days beg me to travel, race, camp, live outside, and socialize more.  The sun covers me in a blanket of either cancer inducing UV rays, or as I like to think of them, a blanket of bronze and vitamin vitality.  It's a great time of year in Colorado when we don't have major fires.  Lately we have been getting rain so I'm letting myself feel more optimistic about a beautiful summer.  #beautifulsummer #coloRado

So what's happening?  Well, since I last wrote I started a new job.  Not much to say about it.  It's good but it's a real job dealing with lots of chronic pain patients.  I enjoy helping people but I think 3 days a week is plenty considering the energy I put into it.  I have drill this weekend and I'm helping with a change of command ceremony.  Come to think of it, there's a conference call tomorrow about it.  I'm literally never on conference calls and probably don't need to be on this one but I should play good soldier.  #playgoodsoldier

All is still a go for Erin to close on the farm property June 1st.  I haven't put in my "45-day notice" at my apartment yet though.  What's holding me back, to be honest, is having random strangers view my apartment while I'm still living there.  But I'm also not sure it's worth paying an extra month's rent just so no one bugs me while I'm still living there.  I figure I'll be out by the end of June, which is so weird to say.  I vowed to never leave my current apartment unless I won the lottery and I could buy a house outright...or someone offered me free property.  I've enjoyed my apartment for its location, affordable rent, and the most important factor, an amazing landlord.  Brad fixes things even before I know they need fix'in!  But now there's free property in my life, so whether or not the universe is giving me a signal, I'm taking it.  Tomorrow I get to actually go onto the property and see what's what.  #live4free

I want to build a tiny house but...it's possible I might also just buy an RV.  Only time will tell!

Other than that, seriously I have no life goals.  I just want to run in a sunshine-filled field of flowers in a mountain meadow, sit by a fireplace in a cabin in the woods, paddle board down a canyon river as I search for waterfalls, have a beer and dance to live music during a fireworks show, hug more llamas, stand near more cliffs as I watch the sun rise and set, interpret bird and wolf sounds, and of course, drive with the Jeep's lid off (doors off a bonus!).  #nogoalz

Comments

Popular Posts