Garden of the Gods

Yesterday I did a "quick" 2 hour hike at Garden of the Gods.  This is a park on the west side of Colorado Springs that is free to the public.  I've been here many times and posted pictures before.  It's a great place to run or hike...and they even have horseback riding if you're into that.  The only bummer is "no mountain biking on the trails" (but let's be honest, I would die if I tried to bike the trails here, WAY too technical).    Fortunately they do have a nice winding road through the park WITH a bicycle lane, so you can still enjoy the park on your bike.

Hope you enjoy the photos I took yesterday.  Hey if you're tired of drooling, come for a visit and you can hike Palmer Trail with me!

From Palmer Trail




Downtown Colorado Springs from Garden of the Gods


Pikes Peak from Garden of the Gods






"Balanced" rocks


A look back at Cheyenne Mountain (where I live!)


OK, maybe I could mountain bike this part :)




Lots of people rock climb the formation to the right...I'm not one of them....




Near the "start" of Palmer Trail




Comments

Popular Posts