My blog posts are becoming a little less frequent these days.  Mainly the
clinic has been busy from early morning to late evening and I spend the
evenings catching up with notes rather than blogging.  Even on my half-day
(Sunday) I saw as many patients as I usually see during the week.

The weekends will be welcomed in a few months...

Mentioning coming home, C Co already has us packing up and getting items
quarantined even though inspection and shipment of our gear won't be for a
few more months.  It's kind of a pain in the rear, although we'll have to
do it at some point anyway.  As redeployment draws nearer, things will just
get busier, so I can see their point in getting packed a little early.
 However, this does mean that I'll be going without rain gear and most of
my cold weather gear while it's still rainy and cold in Afghanistan.  Yay.

Also, the last day you can send me mail and be assured I get it is March 15.  So if it's "post-marked" by March 15th we're good.  Thanks already to everyone who has mailed me things, besides the fact that the things people have sent are useful, remind me of home, and are some of my favorite things...it makes me feel loved!

Will try to update a little more often throughout the remainder of the deployment.  Hope everyone is well!

Comments

Popular Posts