Freedom

We're all in different situations in this mystery called life.  I want to pose the question today...

Do you feel free?

If you don't feel free, why is that?  What is your circumstance that is keeping you from being as free as you want to be?

Are you sure it's your circumstance limiting you or the limitations you've placed on that circumstance.  "I can't save money unless I make this much.  I can't reconnect with this person or they might think I'm weak or lonely.  I can't propose this idea because it might not work.  I can't leave, I can't stay, I can't take a risk, I can't give right now, I can't..."

I recently read a quote that said we "have to live our questions."  All those unresolved issues on our hearts must be lived.  There is no other way.  You can't fast forward to the resolution.  It wouldn't be life if you could.  But you can take heart that there will come a day when we will also live the answers.  There was a time when I thought that life happened to me.  That was not freedom.  Now I know better.

I am free to make mistakes.
I am free to smile and make the day mine.
I am free to play.
I am free to connect.
I am free to try something new.
I am free to dream.
I am free to live all my questions.

What are you free to do?  What are you going to do about it?

Comments

Popular Posts