Howdy from the Grand-Land of Afghanistan!

I got a package today!  Props go out to the sender of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Rafael mask and White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter.

I saw ONE patient today – this morning to be precise.  The holidays are bringing in less patients for physical therapy – but I suspect it will pick up soon, especially in the last 60 days I’m here.  I did learn how to send up the weekly stats though…which isn’t exciting at all but made me feel like I was doing some sort of “administrative” work.  In all my life I have tried to avoid administrative work as much as possible – but it’s bound to catch up with you at some point!

I also recently learned that laundry here is free – it takes about 2 minutes to drop it off, and when you pick it up in 24 hours it’s clean and folded for you!

I have my first "SKYPE DATE" tomorrow morning with Ruth, John, and Susan - looking forward to talking to and seeing you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts